Here is the best cinnamon rolls recipe which i always follow which making the cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon rolls is basically a roll that is sweet and it is served mainly in North of Europe and America. It is basically soft, fluffy, and delicious to eat. the cinnamon roll is one of the all-time most searched recipes.
Table of Contents
What are the Benefits of cinnamon ?
Cinnamon is a very powerful seasoning that has been used medicinally for thousands of years all over the world. It’s used by so many cultures because of its health benefits, not to mention its sweet and spicy taste that’s so used in a wide variety of recipes.So these are the some of the benefits of cinnamon:-
1. Fights Diabetes – Cinnamon has great benefits for diabetics as it helps lower blood sugar levels and improves the body’s sensitivity to insulin, a hormonethat’s essential for keeping sugar levels stable.
2. Source of Antioxidants – Cinnamon is considered to be the spice with the highest concentration of antioxidants. Because of this, it’s able to reduce the damage caused by free radicals in addition to slowing down aging.
3. Protects the Brain – Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, both of which reduce the effects of aging on the body and brain. According to research, the antioxidant properties of cinnamon help protect the brain from neurological problems, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
4. Protects against Cancer – Cinnamon has a compound called cinnamaldehyde,which, according to studies, has the ability to inhibit the growth of cancerous tumor sin addition to protecting DNA from damage. It also promotes apoptosis (self-destruction of cancer cells).
5. Anti-inflammatory properties – Cinnamon’s antioxidants have anti-inflammatory properties which can help prevent heart disease, neurological diseases, and even cancer.
6. Protects the Heart – Among the biggest villains that cause heart disease, we can cite high cholesterol, high levels of triglycerides and high blood pressure. Studies have shown that cinnamon has the ability to reduce the levels of these three risk factors.
7. Protects your teeth – Cinnamon, in the form of an extract has proven very effective in protecting against bacteria that inhabit our mouth and that cause cavities,bad breath, and even tooth loss. Cinnamon essential oil has been shown to be-even more effective and can be used as a mouthwash.
8. Combats Viruses and Infections – Cinnamon has been used by many cultures in the world to fight infections, due to its anti-microbial, antibiotic, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties.
. 9. Protects the skin – Applying cinnamon essential oil to the skin is great for protecting it from irritations, allergic reactions, skin rashes, and infections. It’s able to reduce inflammation, swelling,pain, and redness, in addition to being used to treat acne.
10. Combats Allergies -Cinnamon has been shown to be a great allying the fight against allergies, as it has the ability to reduce their uncomfortable symptoms. In addition, it’s effective in reducing the symptoms caused by asthma attacks.
Here I am sharing the best cinnamon rolls recipe with glazed vanilla extract.
Ingredients for best cinnamon rolls recipe.
2 and ¼ tsp
ingredients required for following this best cinnamon rolls recipe
Take a bowl to add flour around 345 gm, sugar around 50 gm, salt (one teaspoon), and yeast and mix it properly.
Take a microwave-safe bowl and add 120 mili litre of milk, water(60 ml), and butter(3 tablespoons) to it.
Heat the milk, water, and butter mixture until the mixture is a little warm to touch.
Then add the flour mixture to the milk and butter mixture, also add the egg(1 large egg) to it. Then make a soft dough from it by mixing it properly.
Place the soft kneaded dough in a little greased bowl and leave it to rest for about 12 minutes.
After 15 minutes roll the dough of size 14X9 inch rectangle on a well-floured surface so that it does not stick to the rolling pin.
Spread the softened butter on the dough leaving around 1/4 inch from the margin.
Mix cinnamon and sugar together then sprinkle it over the dough properly.
Now, roll the dough tightly and cut the roll into around 1 inch each.
Arrange all the roll into a well-greased pie dish properly.
Now cover it properly with the aluminum foil and warm cloth to let it rise for around 60 minutes.
Then pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and remove the towel and bake for around 30 minutes till lightly brown.
Now for the frosting take confectioner’s sugar(120 gm), vanilla extract(1/2 teaspoon), and brewed coffee(45 ml) or milk together. Drizzle or spread over warm rolls.